1st Special Operations Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Special Operations Fleet

The temporary Fleet forums for the 1st Special Operations Fleet of Star Trek Online. This fleet is run by members of Federation Space, the Star Trek Role Playing Game, but welcome all Star Trek Online players - new, old, and f2p :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azernal
Fleet Chief of Staff
Fleet Chief of Staff
Azernal

Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)   Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 am

Since STO is going free to play officially on Jan 17th, we'll meet on Jan 18th at 7pm PST and help the new players by running the starting missions together.

New Players: The first few missions you'll have are tutorial missions, use the 17th to complete those missions so you'll be ready fly with the fleet Smile

Details:
When: Wed, Jan 18th at 7pm PST
Where: Meet on Earth Spacedock, right outside the bank

Back to top Go down
Jordan Donovan
Fleet Chief of Staff
Fleet Chief of Staff

PostSubject: Sunday Fun-Day!   Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Alright Captains,

We're gonna try to get a group going to run some missions this coming Sunday. Anyone interested and going to be around? Sound off with your preferred time and any specific requests as for what we do. Otherwise you're at the mercy of myself or perhaps Azernal's bidding!

I will say I can be there almost any time. My timezone is Eastern US (GMT-5)

So, everyone else? Yea or Nea?
Back to top Go down
Jordan Donovan
Fleet Chief of Staff
Fleet Chief of Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)   Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

I guess I'll start it off. Yes. I will make it a point to be online for the vast majority of Sunday EDT (GMT-5).

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Azernal
Fleet Chief of Staff
Fleet Chief of Staff
Azernal

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)   Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 am

Kirk and I will be on at Noon PST to hopefully run a fleet event with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)   Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleet Event! (Update: 10-August!!!)
Page 1 of 1