1st Special Operations Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Special Operations Fleet

The temporary Fleet forums for the 1st Special Operations Fleet of Star Trek Online. This fleet is run by members of Federation Space, the Star Trek Role Playing Game, but welcome all Star Trek Online players - new, old, and f2p :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally gave in...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokat
Fleet Adjudant
Fleet Adjudant
Tokat

Finally gave in... Empty
PostSubject: Finally gave in...   Finally gave in... EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 am

I have finally fallen prey to the awesomeness that is STO... lol

I am Cdr Tokat on the FedSpace boards, if my username didn't give it away already. Several of my crew (including my CO) were telling me I need to play. So, I finally gave in, and I am blown away. It's like a Trekkie's (or Trekker, if you prefer) dream come true... Freedom to go wherever you want and play solo or team missions at will? ... ^_^

So yeah, I don't have many ingame friends right now, and I'd like to change that... Tokat@tokat04 is how you can find me.

I'll post a screen shot and some info in the Officer Introduction sections before too long. Till then, I'll be trying to learn how to play the game... lol
Back to top Go down

Finally gave in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Special Operations Fleet :: Ten Forward :: Hailing Frequencies-
Jump to: