1st Special Operations Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Special Operations Fleet

The temporary Fleet forums for the 1st Special Operations Fleet of Star Trek Online. This fleet is run by members of Federation Space, the Star Trek Role Playing Game, but welcome all Star Trek Online players - new, old, and f2p :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azernal
Fleet Chief of Staff
Fleet Chief of Staff
Azernal

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal Empty
PostSubject: Meet Lea Ander@Azernal   Meet Lea Ander@Azernal EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:41 am

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal Leaand10

Lea Ander is a female Trill Engineer. I have specialized her fabrication, hull, and sheilds (space and ground) abilities. My current level is Captain [31]. I use the CRM 200 and a plasma rifle.

I play science vessels mostly, so right now I am ricking the Long Range Science Vessell (aka Voyager). I am packing transphasic cluster mines, chroniton torpedoes and tetyron beams and arrays.

I have the 700 Day Veteran award which means me, and anyone on my team, will earn 5% more skill points and boff skill points.

I'm playing around with 36 duty officers (I sucummed to temptation and bought a few of the packs from the store.) I find the new doff system a fun and interesting little minigame.

2 more pics:

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal Lea310

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal Leaand11
Back to top Go down

Meet Lea Ander@Azernal
Page 1 of 1